Re: Hosta Names

Please dont worry about  offending me! I want feedback! I am only trying to
get to the bottom of this dilemma which is obviously a problem in the States
to a greater extent than it is in the UK. As I say I saw Thomas Hogg labels
on obviously blunt leafed Decoratas in June and wondered why in the home of
the hosta that should be. George (see other message) answers that in his
book. Hopefully everyone is now clear -----Thomas Hogg should not be on any
labels either in the US OR the UK.
PS Sorry to be "hogging" the ether this last few days with my questions