Re: Wide Brim streaked...

Joe,
I too would be really bummed if everything I had that was streaky lost it
streaks.
I am really into that right now. And at Don Deans Garden, when I was there
for the convention tours, there is a powder blue streak with cream streaks.
If that one over makes it to market I am doomed. It is the most beautiful
Hosta I have ever seen.
He has quite a selection of up and coming streaks. I can't wait.

Paula
Blaine,Mn