Re: Wide Brim streaked...

In a message dated 7/30/00 12:23:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
EntICE11@aol.com writes:

<< there is a powder blue streak with cream streaks.
 If that one over makes it to market I am doomed. It is the most beautiful
 Hosta I have ever seen.
 He has quite a selection of up and coming streaks. I can't wait. >>

Paula, why don't you make him an offer I will split it with you.  It really
stuck out in his bed of seedlings, not an easy one to forget.  N.