Different types of June

  • Subject: Different types of June
  • From: EntICE11@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 20:49:46 EDT

As my mother is a lover of June, I too have seen the different Junes of which
you talk. We ask if people will part with a bit of the wide blue edge my
mother is so fnd of and as we rave about it...they no longer want to part
with any of it.
As my June in my garden gets older I have noticed it is getting the wider
blue she is seeking. I did manage to find her a Pot of it at Rice Creek
Gardens And am hoping it will stay that way.
My question is: Is it more blue cause of enviroment or the celluar changes
you all are talking about. And do we really have the 3 different ones. As
mine were younger they tended to have the thin blue edge. As they have
aged...the line becomes wider. Is that a sign of age or lack of sun? Mine are
in an area with limited sun. How much does soil, heat and moisture have to do
with it?
I know I talked to you about these when I asked you to explain the type 2
June you mention when I asked before placing an order with you.I know you
gave an explaination..but I like Narda, have a hard time understanding all of
this. Being a new comer I keep reading figuring somewhere something is
getting through. Just gonna take a while.
Thanks for your patience.