Re: Fire and Ice vs Loyalist {verses Bullshit?}

  • Subject: Re: Fire and Ice vs Loyalist {verses Bullshit?}
  • From: Jim Hawes <hawesj@atlantic.net>
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2001 19:35:42 -0400

Hi Bill,

Your posts are always entertaining, Bill. Since this was your intent, you have succeeded  in making  us all laugh or at least smile.

There have been worse things that have happened in the commercialization  of hostas than what you have suggested..i.e. labelling green reversions of variegated hostas by the progenitor name. While a "purist" might frown on this, who among us is pure? See, I can be entertaining too.

BTW, I and others, I'm sure,   enjoyed your photo of the red hosta in Canada.. Of course,  I saw it in person when you traveled to Maryland before the convention. Nice to hear from you.