Re: color blue in June

  • Subject: Re: color blue in June
  • From: AmberWaveG@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 07:35:44 EDT

I still think to much is being read into all of this. You want them to be
different, so if you stare at them long enough they are. I would invite
anyone to come here and see the many variancees in so many diffrent hostas. I
have so many different forms of Francee I been throwing them out. The same
goes for quite a few others. Yes, maybe you could technically call them a
sport but I think the word variance is more appropriate. As for Patriot, I
think I have about five different variant forms, but they are all still just
Patriot.