Old data on Patriot

Some people have short memories
1. I have written an article about Patriot and Minuteman It it I
showed that there are pure tetraploid Patriots and partly tetraploid
Patriots ( ploidy chimera) Yes it is best to measure both the edge
and the center of a leaf in this case. I suppose an offset( crown )
will have at least one leaf. The existence of both tetraploid and
partly tetraploid Patriots can easily explain the results.By the way
Loyalist is a pure tetraploid I dont know about Fire and Ice
2. Further I did write an extensive article about the question when
sports are identical and when only similar Yet people come up with
this same question over and over again. Why not study this article.
If any questions remain, just ask!
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden