Re: Old data on Patriot

  • Subject: Re: Old data on Patriot
  • From: Bill Nash <raffi@sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2001 22:23:59 -0400

Hi Ben ..you wrote "Loyalist is a pure tetraploid"

what do you mean by *PURE*?

all three cell layers are polyploid! ..or what else does *pure* mean?

You also wrote:  << " Why not study this article.
If any questions remain, just ask!

Where do I find this article to study, and what is the Title of it?

thank you kindly in advance

/bill nash, canada
<-------- regarding original email below---------->