pure articles

By pure I mean that all layers are tetraploid
My article on triploids tetraploids and ploidychimera in hosta was
not worth mentioning in the AHS journal I did send it to at least 20
people  nearly two years ago!

Flow cytometric analysis of DNA content in Hosta reveals ploidy
chimera Euphytica 111: 105-110 (2000) it is on the internet too (
URL ?) My other scientific hosta article on all ( 23!) species of
hosta has appeared this may : Genome size and pollen viability as
Taxomic criteria: application to the genus Hosta Plant Biology 3:
176-185 (2001) Happy reading
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden