Re: Fire and Ice vs Loyalist

  • Subject: Re: Fire and Ice vs Loyalist
  • From: "Dan Nelson" <sussextreeinc@ce.net>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 01:39:17 -0400

Rich Horowitz wrote:

The science is above my present knowledge.  So, we should hear comments from
Jim Hawes, Dan Nelson & Preston Littleton (hostasports), ~
Hi Rich,
Just to clarify things a little. At HostaSports.com Preston Littleton and I work at the web site and help collect data. Jim Hawes is our resident plant scientist and mentor.

We have a friend/teacher/student relationship with Jim Hawes.....Jim is our friend and teacher......and we are his friends and students.

Thanks lots for the mention though.....

Dan Nelson

PS. Look for much more data at HostaSports.com soon. Plans are underway.