Re: eBay item 1252300523 (Ends Jul-09-01 221645 PDT ) - H

  • Subject: Re: eBay item 1252300523 (Ends Jul-09-01 221645 PDT ) - H
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 08:06:01 EDT

In a message dated 7/4/01 12:57:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
samk52@earthlink.net writes:

<< Wanna bid on this one?  He's gonna cut all the leaves off and then send a
couple leaves
 to show it's streaked.  I bet I'll be bidding.

Sharon, I would not bid on this one.  If you want a streaky Sum and Substance
just buy blizzard.  If you just want a streak I will send a streaked seedling
to you for free.  This plant does not look like it will remain streaked.  N.