Re: eBay item 1252300523 (Ends Jul-09-01 221645 PDT ) - H

  • Subject: Re: eBay item 1252300523 (Ends Jul-09-01 221645 PDT ) - H
  • From: "Sam" <samk52@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 15:33:06 -0400

Oh Narda, I was teasing!  Guess I should have put the smiley face after the
last sentence.  I've been burned by the celery stalk hosta before.
I wouldn't buy unless I knew the seller was reputable.  And I read the
threads on
this guy.  Me bid on this one, not on your life or mine.  Don't think I'd
bid on anything
he has for auction.
Thank you for the offer.  That very kind of you.
IGLH
Sam I Am

> << Wanna bid on this one?  He's gonna cut all the leaves off and then send
> couple leaves
>  to show it's streaked.  I bet I'll be bidding.
>   >>

> Sharon, I would not bid on this one.  If you want a streaky Sum and
Substance
> just buy blizzard.  If you just want a streak I will send a streaked
seedling
> to you for free.  This plant does not look like it will remain streaked.
N.