Re: Brain teaser at end

  • Subject: Re: Brain teaser at end
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2001 19:31:57 -0500

Hi Jim
	Could you take me off of your private as well as hopefully this list
for jokes. My daughter reads the emails sometimes and I don't want to
have to check and see if you sent any jokes everytime before she gets on
the computer.
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/