Re: dirty jokes on the open

  • Subject: Re: dirty jokes on the open
  • From: "bykands" <bykands@mediaone.net>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 10:47:57 -0500

.  I think these jokes are in
> very bad taste for a family gardening list. When I asked him about
it he
> says if people don't like it they need to get new software or use
> software they have to block him out, not that he might consider
> sending them. I also asked why he sends these jokes to a mixed list
> people and not to just his private list and he won't answer that.

Hi Bob,

I wish Jim would find a new list that would appreciate his jokes.  He
just gets deleted here.  I don't understand why he wants to do this
unless he can't find anything better to do with his time.  There is
something wrong when someone keeps doing things just to get negative

What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity.
- Joseph Addison (1672-1719)

Ken and Sue Dutton
2620 Lake Shore Ave.
Little Canada, MN 55117