Re: dirty jokes on the open

  • Subject: Re: dirty jokes on the open
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2001 11:32:16 -0500

Kris Groberg wrote:

> I have to agree that the endless sexually-oriented jokes have no pkace
> here.
Hi Kris
	I have to admit when Jim first started sending a few it didn't seem to
bad. Most were innocent enough and funny. Then they started getting
dirtier each time until some were downright filthy. I am sure Jim
wouldn't like it if we sent these jokes to his mother or priest or
whoever so why would he send them to us without asking. It would be no
big deal for him and anyone who wanted to go set up a list or blind
carbon copy list and leave those who aren't interested out of it.
--
Bye
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/