Pond Question

  • Subject: Pond Question
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 15:14:31 EDT

Anyone out there have any idea what could be eating my water lettuce.
Snacking occurs almost immediately after placing new plants in the pond.
There is four large feeder goldfish and two tadpoles in there.  A few water
snails but nothing else that I am aware of.  The damage is to the edge of the
leaf to the middle of the leaf and to the little babies.  Thanks to anyone
who has ideas on this and do I give up water lettuce?  N.