Jim should do the work!

  • Subject: Jim should do the work!
  • From: "Lori Johnson" <IJATSON@prodigy.net>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 23:28:02 -0400

I think the July heat has gotten to a large portion of the list serve!

Patty, I agree... I don't know what being Canadian, gun dealing or
complimenting others has to do with the dirty joke issue. I personally don't
care one way or the other. My kids don't read my e-mail, but that is not the
point!
I just downloaded 174 messages. 3/4 of them are related to this thread and
the majority of folks are in agreement that Jim should find another venue
for the smut jokes

Good Lord Jim, keep it clean and no one would be complaining!  No one cared
when the jokes were fairly clean and funny. Have you considered that some
people aren't sitting in front of the boob tube because they are tired of
being exposed to the depressing state of society!!??? Now you find it your
mission to fill our e-mail with it??
The Hosta lists are not your personal mail list. Why don't YOU set up YOUR
e-mail to send to those interested rather than expecting the hundred plus on
this list to do so in order to block you mail?