dirty jokes on the open

  • Subject: dirty jokes on the open
  • From: ctuttle39@juno.com
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 08:34:11 -0400

Diann wrote: " Is this a clinical problem??  Should we feel your pain???"

A psychologist friend of mine responded with these thoughts when I
described (hopefully accurately) our Open "situation."   This often
happens with sexually dysfunctional and unfulfilled people and is an
attempt at power, sexually, over others - IF others let it be so.  All
the responses on your Robin are giving the sender great sexual pleasure
and "feeding" the problem, playing into his/her game.

Two solutions: 1) block the sender from sending this kind of pornographic
material to your Robin; and/or 2) delete all transmissions from the
sender regardless of their content.  He/she is just seeking attention and
power.

I do not know if there is an ounce of truth to this as I am NOT a
psychologist, but it does sound plausible.

Charles