RE: dirty jokes on the open

  • Subject: RE: dirty jokes on the open
  • From: "Pinterics, Michael W (MED)" <Michael.Pinterics@med.ge.com>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 08:01:52 -0500

One thing popped into my mind regarding the
ShadyGuys posts as a posible solution or deterant
to him continuing his postings.

We could all actually open them and then reroute
them back to him personally.  I think that he might
find this as distasteful as bitrix as it overwhelms
his mailbox.

Kind of a grass routes sort of a movement but it might
work. It has gotten goverment officials to take notice.....

Those who enjoy the posts simply read them and laugh.
His solution to those who don't want to read them is
that we should take the time to delete them.  Why not
make him delete his own.  That way he maintains his
right to post and we make our point.
Just an idea.