Re: spamming and freedom of speech

  • Subject: Re: spamming and freedom of speech
  • From: "H. WILLIAMS" <msbucky@home.com>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 11:40:36 -0400

Diann Thoma wrote:

> Hosta Open List members,
>
> I returned all of H. WILLIAMS ugly emails to her.  I have no probem
> admitting to this and I'll do the same to ShadyDog's ugliness as well.
> I am not protesting your freedom of speech, Helen, I am protesting your
> persistently nasty, virulent attitude towards specific people and others'
> opinions. Call it a Freedom from Ugliness Protest March if that helps you
> put it into context.

Do post my 'ugly' private message Diann - please do. And do it
publicly.  I want to see what lengths you are willing to go to, lengths
that obviously include making up phony emails to suit your purpose.
Please do! And be sure to include all header and detail information to
prove it! And be assured it will be sent to Hotmail again, along with
your little package from this morning. You have received ONE email
message from me - only one, and it was far from 'ugly'.

As for welcoming opinions - you make it plain the only opinions you
welcome and value are those that coincide with your own.