Re: multiple messages

  • Subject: Re: multiple messages
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 10:04:26 -0500

NardaA@aol.com wrote:

> Bob, that certainly explains why I have not hear from them on the auction
> that I won last week, I think it was last week anyway.  N.

HI Narda
	That might slow them down some but they also do some wholesale and
flower shows so they are on the road part of the week and then it might
take them a few days to catch up. They could still find out who won by
going to the closed auction link which they used during these trying
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/