Re: multiple messages

  • Subject: Re: multiple messages
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 11:12:24 EDT

In a message dated 7/13/01 11:06:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
bobaxe@sbtek.net writes:

<< They could still find out who won by
 going to the closed auction link which they used during these trying
 times. >>

Bob, I can go to the auction link and do the same, I also have a wish list
that I need to add to the auction item, (I am truly over the edge considering
I just potted twenty daylilies instead of planting).  Should I contact them
or wait?  N.