Re: What to look for

  • Subject: Re: What to look for
  • From: "Township" <township@acbm.qc.ca>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 19:16:41 -0400

Mary
Thank you for that info.  I like green hostas very much, and am amazed at
all the many different ones  which offer something unique.
I've yet to have one , a seedling that is, "speak " to me tho.  I've kept a
few in the last couple of years for one reason or another (maybe they
whispered!) and they've turned out to be just another green, but they are
changing from year to year, and some have developed a little
character...nothing unique, but fun to watch.
Smile
Barbara

mail to:  "township@acbm.qc.ca"