RE: Breeders' Rights

  • Subject: RE: Breeders' Rights
  • From: "Mary Chastain" <mc_hosta@Bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 19:27:10 -0400

Chick mostly I enjoy your comments and generally you present a good case. I agree with you that there has been a lot of people that have never received the return ( or what was due them) for their work as hybridizes. What I can not understand is why you think letting the practice continue is going to make the wrong of the past into a right for the future.
You may convince some people that thieves are not out to steal hostas  but if you do you have done them and injustice.
Mary