Re: Frozen Pollen

  • Subject: Re: Frozen Pollen
  • From: Doug Beilstein <bpatch@richnet.net>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 21:22:08 -0400

butch Graves wrote:

> Help!!!
> I froze some pollen about four weeks ago; If I want to use it how long do I
> let it
> thaw??  Thank you
> Butch Graves
> Sylvania, OHIO

 Dear Butch   I have take the pollen out of the freezer and used it about 1
hour later.  I just opened up the film canister and let it set for the hour in
room temp.    I had four flowers that I used it on and all four set seed.
Unless something got in there after I did   I think that the      pollinating
was successful      later doug      Really enjoyed your company on Sat.    hope
you had a good time at Van's with the people from michigan.   You did get there
right !!! (:^)