Re: First Look and traffic on the 4th

  • Subject: Re: First Look and traffic on the 4th
  • From: DaveJenningsNY@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 22:52:02 EDT

In a message dated 07/08/2002 8:45:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time, chick@bridgewoodgardens.com writes:

The drive home from Dave's, ususally 3 hrs 45 minutes, was about 6 hours, about a third of the trip down the Jersy Turnpike and I95  was bumper to bumper.  I vote we never have this meeting on a holiday weekend again.

First Look was Super...what a great time we all had...

It was also great to see you again at First Look...and believe me you weren't alone in regards to all the traffic...I lucked out though, as I was headed in the opposite direction of the traffic mess...from NJ north, there was no traffic to speak of at all...however the south bound lane of 287 and 87 was a nightmare...it was stop and go, bumper to bumper all the way from mid Jersey until we got back to the Capital District in NY...everyone coming out of the Adirondacks and New England were all heading back south at the same time...

Talk with you soon,
David L. Jennings

20 Pine Street
Scotia NY 12302-2810
Cofounder and First President of the Upstate NY Hosta Society
Owner of Glenville Gardens, Popular and Exotic Hostas
Open by appointment only by calling us at (518) 393-0905

You may also make an appointment via E-mail