Fw: virus??

  • Subject: Fw: virus??
  • From: "Township" <township@acbm.qc.ca>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 21:14:27 -0400

i use outlook, but when one of these nasty's comes in, I am always asked  (pop up) if I want to open/download or cancel.  You do have to be quick about your decision though. I cancel, then delete imediately.  Don't give it a second's thought or it does its own thing.  so far it has worked by me.
the most aggravating is that most come from names/people you recognize but the subject line is always odd and the file is large!
I get rid of it, and if really curious to see if its real or not, refer to the web archives to see if I've missed anything. Usually not.
today, so far, a count of 4...slow day!
mail to:  "township@acbm.qc.ca"