Off Topic---For SE Ohio, Western Penn, & W Va Members

  • Subject: Off Topic---For SE Ohio, Western Penn, & W Va Members
  • From: CCREDUX@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 20:45:00 EDT

The Stygalls and I are going to drive over to Glassworks nursery in southeastern Ohio on Friday. Glassworks wrote to me today: "There are bed and breakfasts as well as numerous motels in both Parkersburg, Nelsonville and Athens[.]"

Would you all suggest some B&B places ? If you know the tel #, it would be appreciated.
Many thanks,