Anti Virus Programme

  • Subject: Anti Virus Programme
  • From: Marie <hostas@gmx.at>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 16:27:06 +0200 (MEST)

I just subscribed to the forum the other day and have already received
useful information altough it`s not about hostas...I downloaded the suggested
programme immediately - I was surprised how easy it was to follow the
installation process. I didn`t have any anti virus programme before since I never had
trouble with viruses so far. But I`m now connected to more people, so it comes
in handy....Thanks Hank!