Re: virus?? FREE anti virus software

  • Subject: Re: virus?? FREE anti virus software
  • From: "Ann James" <annfree@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 08:56:52 -0500

Thanks for the tip on the program.  I've used Norton ever since I first began fooling around with computers and trust it.  What I object to is their trying to sell me a 10 month year's subscription.  There is no reason for them to make me go through all the reminder nonsense for 60 days.
When I renewed early last year my new "year" subscription began the day I posted my credit card info.  So I basically got 11 months instead of a year.  I don't mind paying in advance.  But I do mind being shortchanged like that.
Ann James