Re: virus??

I don't like Netscape and I don't like AOL which owns it.  I am used to Internet Explorer and OE, but I am thinking seriously about getting a Mac since hardly anyone of these criminals ever bother writing for such a small  community of victims.
I know that Outlook and Outlook Express are the primary targets, which is why I never get mail without checking Norton AV first.  It's a nuisance, but perhaps someday there will be a remedy instead of a bandaid.
Ann James