Re: Not for Sale

  • Subject: Re: Not for Sale
  • From: Pat Mora <amora44@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 11:00:18 -0500

I know these must be great plants because I have seen photo's of them that
made me drool and I gleefully added to my list of "must have".
H.'Cherry Berry'
H.'Sea Thunder'
H.'Knockout'
H.'Maui Buttercups'
H.'Island Charm'
H.'Flame Stitch'
H.'American Dream' (I may have a runt!)
Pat
ps: Carol: H.'Fair Maiden', H.'Solar Flair' and  H.'Golden Bullion' do
wonderful here in our area of the Midwest, as you say, at times it must be
regional.

Carol says: