Re: Round-Up question

  • Subject: Re: Round-Up question
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 22:30:42 EDT

In a message dated 7/2/2004 6:40:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
njhosta@hotmail.com writes:
They virtually
eliminate the need for hand weeding.
Bill,
That could be a blessing or a curse!  Today, weeding was a curse.  At times I
enjoy it.  I have several cans of Preen that have been around forever.  I
really should use the stuff, esp. in beds that get a fair amount of sun as I
don't like being in the sun.

The orange color really intrigued me, Harry brought up the idea.  I was
thinking  that it would be useful at school because during the summer the place
just gets taken over by the weeds.  If I could spray with something that would
kill and keep seed from germinating and have color to keep the kids out at the
same time it would be a blessing.  I am finding out that it would also be a lot
of trouble.  Thanks for all the info.  You are always so helpful and I do
appreciate your knowledge and willingness to share.

Narda