Re: Hosta 'Cathy's Clown'

 Good shot Bill.  Sometimes we need a bit of perspective to realize how
trivial some things really are in the great scope of things.  Maybe if
you ever introduce anything you'll understand how I let it get out of
hand.

Love,
Chick

Bill Meyer wrote:

  Hi Ran,
       It just isn't the same without him, is it? Unfortunately he had a
  crisis on his hands which seems resolved now. Three of his 'Cathy's Clown'
  TC's had escaped and three more were almost out of the bag. While not quite
  a national disaster of epic proportions, it did prompt him to post to
  Hosta-Open for the first time in months, so it must have been pretty serious
  stuff. Now if we can just track down those three that escaped, Chick can
  drive over to their houses to inspect them for conformity.
  Meyer

    Chick
    Missed you at 'First Look'
    I suppose you were doing something important, like feeding your dog or
    tying your shoes.  I know all those little details, take away from the
    real enjoyment of life.  Perhaps next year in Vermont?
    Thanks
    Ran