Ref: Hosta Virus X

  • Subject: Ref: Hosta Virus X
  • From: HoroRL@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 18:05:41 EDT

In a message dated 7/25/2004 1:49:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
njhosta@hotmail.com writes:
For a while now I've been warning about picking up any of the green
blotched 'Gold Standard', 'Sum and Substance'. and other plants that have been
turning up everywhere for the last three years.
Hi, Bill et al:

I found several 'Golden Tiaras' that have white streaking surrounding the
center like on 'Striptease'.

I have found several 'Gold Standards' that look like a 'Leopard Frog'.  Also,
I found some 'Gold Standards' that have deep green leaves (not like Lakeside
Coal Miner, greenish black) with gold/yellow spots.

I'll try to get some pixs tonight and post them the hostapix for comments...

Rich Horowitz