Re: new introductions

  • Subject: Re: new introductions
  • From: michael shelton <wilddog_202@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 15:37:21 -0700 (PDT)

Butch says; to Andrew Lietzow

I suggest that you did not pay 50-100 for your Tattoo
and that what you did pay does not give you the right
to question the garden worthiness of the plant. Now if
you paid the introduction price and had a division of
the original plant then you may have a gripe. I'm not
even sure about that because when I first saw Tattoo
in Atlanta is was so cute that I wanted it then not
later but Tony kept it off the market for a while. So
I choose to believe that you paid a small amount for a
TC plant which vary greatly in their vigor, etc. BTW,
I've had plants in TC where I got 100% of the
production and they are relatively inexpensive that
way but they are not perfect. So, you got one that
wasn't perfect, does that justify publishing to a wide
audiance the problems that you had. Get over your
self-righteous self.