Re: Foliar nematodes--And Other Bad Language

In a message dated 7/7/1998 , Dan Nelson wrote:

<<  PS. If you think Ronnie uses bad language, try saying "foliar nematodes"
 > someone's hosta patch.
 >  >>

Worse= 1.That couldn't POSSIBLY be Hosta X. Why, mine is TWICE as big as
2. "Hey! What's wrong with this little fella?"
3. "You know, I think your garden should be on the tour--to show how bad slug,
snail, sowbug, cutworm damage and viruses can REALLY affect a garden."
4. "[Pointing to cimicifugas] What is that weed over yonder?"
5. "I bet the next thing you do is to plant some of the NICE cultivars."

Clyde Crockett <VBG>