Sources for Hosta Wholesale

Dear Hostaholics,

	We have a small retail business in Upstate New York for hosta.  Over the past
two years we have used Q&Z out of Illinois and Walters out of Michigan.  We
are interested in both bare root and tissue cultures in liners, 1 inch and 2
1/4 inch size.  Please send mailing address and/or email addresses for sources
you would recommend.  Send your email privately to MrGrThumb@aol.com
	Any help you can give us would be certainly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Dave and Chris Jennings, Co-Founders of the Upstate New York Hosta Society