Re: Plant I.D.--Hosta 'Sea Lotus Leaf' (Seaver)

In a message dated 7/8/1998 11:11:05 PM Central Daylight Time,
mikecook@pipeline.com writes:

<<  I
 don't know why I haven't bought it yet.
Everyone should have Sea Lotus Leaf! See the great pic of it in the Hosta
Journal issue of the last Columbus Convention of the AHS.
It needs light and good drainage. It will not do well in medium shade. I
almost lost mine both literally and romantically. I forgot I had it--it was
back in my Jungle, being strangled by euonymouses and ivies. I now have it in
my plant hospice and it is doing well, thanks to massive doses of Miracid and
Osmocote .

Clyde Crockett z5