Re: What should I do?

Therese wrote:

> The other night my neighbors dog got loose and  made a bed in my hostas
> ewwww what a mess
>  should I dig them up and put them in pots or cut off all the broken leaves,
> which all of the leaves are crushed
> any suggestions would be appreciated
>
> Thanks
> Therese

Terese,
My dog did the same the first 2 years I had her(thank God she is fairly
well trained now.) Just cut off the broken leaves. They will come back
next year, most probably better as the roots will get stronger not
supporting the leaves for the time being. With some luck, water and
fertilizer, you might get some growth back this year.

Ray W