Re: Hosta of the Year(1998)

In a message dated 7/19/98 6:44:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
AMBERWAVEGARDEN@webtv.net writes:

<< The Hosta of the year is selected by active members of the American
 Hosta Growers Association.
 Amber Wave Gardens
 Benton Harbor Mi. z6
Gary, thank you for the info...now how do they select it?  Does every member
get one vote, is it done by mail, or at a convention?  How does one become a
member of the American Hosta Growers Association?  I'm a retailer selling a
couple of thousand dollars worth of Hosta each year, but I've never been
invited to join...I assume its strictly for those in the business of selling
HOSTA but I'm not sure!!  Please get back to me...

Chris Jennings
Co-Founder of the Upstate NY Hosta Society