Re: Slugs - Ughhhhh

I've said this before and not too many people took me seriously, but ducks
are a great remedy for slugs.  Just let the ducks run free and they will
feast on the slugs.

Last winter the local foxes wiped out my ducks and this spring I've had
more damage from slugs than in the past.

Roy Dales
Milton, VT Z 3/4