Re: Hosta of the Year---1999------Help!!

In a message dated 7/19/1998 9:35:03 PM Central Daylight Time,
ranbl@netsync.net writes:

<< Pauls Glory and Sagae were about neck and neckj, but I had understood
 Sagae won.  Where did you get the info from?  I got mine from Bob
 Ran >>
I got mine from Robyn D. She said that Pauls Glory won by one vote over June.
Perhaps this was in re 2000 Hosta of the Year and I misunderstood her!!!!????
Sorry if I have caused confusion!

Clyde Crockett z5