Re: AHS New Beginnings???

I agree with you.
If it won't get you in trouble , why don't you post Butch Ragland's msg(in
part; if you post in its entirety, you will be in trouble) and tell the
Robins how great this listserve is.
I never felt "at home" on the AHS Robin---always knowing that someone was
counting my postings and making sure that I was a "good little boy."
Butch and Jim and All, there is a lot in the works regarding the policies of
the AHS in respect of the Robin and other aspects of its charitable work. I
foresee that things will change for the better---not because the AHS chooses
to change, but because they will HAVE TO.

Clyde Crockett z5