Re: Beauty Curve in Hostas

  I'm not sure I like the idea of a "beauty curve" of hostas.Beauty is
subjective, and while one person may think a hosta is beautiful another
may prefer another plant.
  In the end, I fear using such a system to rate hosta beauty, it would
end up being too much like a beauty pageant (and I for one, hate beauty
  I prefer to find the beauty in even the simplest green hosta for what
it is worth to me - I don't want to hold my hosta to a beauty "standard"
that might be based on someone else's opinion of what is pretty.
  But that's just my opinion.

Diane Frederick
Cleveland Hts., OH zone 5