From: Bob/Gerry O'Neill <eoneill@ibm.net>
To: <hosta-open@mallorn.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 1999 8:14 AM
Subject: Re: Southern blight in Delaware AGAIN, cocktail time!

A very thorough discussion of the southern blight problem. I will check
everbody carefully this morning on my walk-around since we also had
rains last week followed by 95 deg temps this week.

Do you mind if I forward this to a friend at the GardenWeb Hosta Forum
is having the problems identifying SB?