New plants

Dee Krueger-Rosendale, Wi
I have a question that I would like some answers on.  I planted over 50
hostas so far this year and I am wondering if I should cut off all the
bloom scapes on these new ones.  I did purchase Spilt Milk, Pandora's
Box, Paul's Glory,-Abba Dabba Doo, the Tiara hostas and Sagae.  I have
enjoyed the letters that have been coming through these last few days,
they are really helpful.  I will appreciate any help on this as a quite
a few of the ones I planted are blooming.  Thanks, Dee Krueger