Re: new plants

Judy McCann wrote:

> Ran,
>      I agree with you about all the new plants on the market that haven't
> been grown long enough o> don't make us beginners(I know there are others lurking)feel "dumb" with our
> general questions.  I have had this happen on other lists that I have sought
> information from, but I have a good feeling about this one.  Thanks  Judy

Judy
The folks that "own" this list have taken the refreshing attitude that
we can exchange infromation without silly restrictions.  Add, look how
weell it works.  If you have s specific question, that might not be of
general intrest, I am sure any one of us "old timers" would be happy to
answer a "private inquiry" as well.  Thanks for being a part of this
group.
Ran Lydell
Eagle Bay Hosta Gardens
10749  Bennett Rd.