Re: 'Tattoo' sale (maybe?)

Dear Mike,

       As you well know I do sell alot of hosta on eBay.  I start at like
1/3 or more of the hosta finder price.  Many times I have felt cheated
because the hosta have gone for very cheap prices.  I was told I could put
a reserve price down, however many bidders won't bid on anything with a
reserve, because they feel they are wasting their time.  You could just
offer an eye or so and start the bidding at the least you are willing to
take because sometimes that is what you are gonna get.

is where I sell mine.

Paula reschke (hostalady)