Re: Hello everyone!

Dear Jim and Robins,

      I do not have a list at this time. I plan on getting a web page soon.
 We add different hosta on my eBay page almost daily.  Would love some
suggestions on which plants people are looking for so I can see if I have
them and put them up as well. At my best guess I have about 1000 different
cultivars between my garden and my moms. But nothing newer than 95.  I am
looking for newer hosta to add to my collection but I do not sell or buy
tissue culture.

Paula Reschke (hostalady)
http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&us
erid=hostalady&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=100